Engineering Futures Scholarship
The A. Fulton Schools of Engineering at Arizona State University are pleased to offer $1,500 scholarships to help offset the costs of obtaining an ASU degree.
The Engineering Futures Scholarships will be awarded to students enrolled in any Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering academic plan who are full-time undergraduates. The scholarship is valued at $500.00 per semester, for up to 3 semester.
This scholarship will be applied as payment on current tuition, ($500 in Fall 18, Spring 19, and $500 in Fall 19*). Funds will be disbursed after the official reporting day each of those semesters. Upon being selected and awarded, students are required to register for a FSE 194 Build Your Engineering Future, (1 credit course). Preference shall be given to first-generation-to-college students.
- Admitted to Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering
- Continued enrollment in Fulton Schools of Engineering
- Any FSE Major with good standing
- Full-time (min. 12 credit hours/semester)
- Freshman only
- Authorization to work in the United States (not just on campus).
- Preference shall be given to first-generation-to-college students.
- At the time of selection, students are required to register for the FSE194 Build Your Engineering Future in Fall 2018. FSE194 Class will begin on August 16th. Class enrollment information will be provided at time of award. If awarded, the fall disbursement will occur pending successful completion (grade of C or better in FSE 194,Build Your Engineering Future).
- No supplemental materials are required for this scholarship application.
Selection Process: Awards are based on meeting eligibility criteria and completion of an application.
Application Process: Complete the online application, including personal statement and essay questions. No supplemental materials are required. Your completed application must be submitted online and received by August 4, 2018. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 480.965.9306 with questions.
Other Funding Resources
ASU has a number of other resources available to students to learn about funding options. Check out the many other scholarship you may be eligible for, offered through the ASU Financial Aid and Scholarship Services
The Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering have many scholarship programs to support students. In 2016, Fulton Schools gave over $1 million dollars in the form of scholarship support to undergraduate students. Our commitment is to support Engineering students and amplify access to the field of Engineering through generous donations and support from caring donors, companies, community members, associations, organizations and staff.